Gretchen Barretto's Daughter Dominique Cojuangco Pregnant ...

The Story
Recently
Gretchen Barretto's Daughter Dominique Cojuangco Pregnant ...
Nov 4th 2012, 04:59

Gretchen Barretto's Daughter Dominique Cojuangco Pregnant

In a presscon of her newest TV project Princess and I, Gretchen Barretto neither confirmed nor denied the pregnancy of her 17 years old only daughter. Dominique Cojuangco is the actress only daughter of Gretchen with long time partner Business Tycoon Tony Boy Cojuanco.

While on presscon of Princess and I, Gretchen said she's excited for her latest project and very proud of what the staff and production team created.

When Gretchen was asked by Glen Sibonga(Pep.ph contributor) if her daughter Dominique does not have any interest in joining showbiz, the actress said, "Honestly I'd only like to talk about my career. I don't want to talk about my family life because I'm at this point in my career where I feel that I am a mature actor already. I'd like to keep my private life, private."

Abante Tonight columnist Allan Diones then made a follow up question regarding the rumors about her daughter being 2 month pregnant (buntis).

Diones said, "Gretch it is up to you to answer or not…"

Gretchen immediately butted in and said she'd rather not answer the question.

"I think I mentioned earlier that I would just like to talk purely of my career. No other thing."

"Whatever rumor that is, I don't want. I'm not in this business for anything of that sort. Especially maga-air kami, parang I don't need anything negative or untrue. Rumors are just rumors."

Trending Topics:

gretchen barretto daughter / gretchen barretto daughter pregnant / gretchen barretto daughter dominique / dominique barretto / julia barretto wiki / pictures of dominique cojuangco / dominique cojuangco buntis / dominique barretto cojuangco pregnant / gretchen barretto biography / gretchen baretto daughter / Gretchen barrettos daughter / marjorie barretto biography / gretchen barreto\s daughter / marjorie barretto daughters / marjorie barretto kids / gretchen barretto daughter dominique pregnant / gretchen barretto / daughter of gretchen barretto pregnant / daughter of gretchen baretto / daughter of gRetchen baRreto / gretchen barretto past boyfriends / gretchen barretto mirinda commercial / gretchen barretto\s daughter / gretchen barrettos daughter pregnant / gretchen barrettos daughter dominique / scandal of dani barretto / gretchens daughter dominique pregnant / image of gretchen cojuangco / princess ryan buntis / name of gretchens barreto daughter / toney dathuer tits pic / marjorie barretto daughter / marjorie barretto children / Marjorie barreto daughters / latest image of marjorie barretos daughters / julia barretto twitter / julia barretto princess and i / julia barretto is gretchens daughter / julia barretto height / julia barretto biography wikipedia / time of my life by vin abrenica and sopphie albert / gretchen barretto kids / dominique daughter Gretchen baretto / dominique cojuangco scandal / dominique cojuangco is pregnant / dominique barreto / dominique baretto / dominic gretchen daughter / dominic conjuanco / dominic and gretchen barretto /

Source:

http://makulits.com/gretchen-barrettos-daughter-dominique-cojuangco-pregnant/

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment